Setter Tray Dispenser
Uniquely designed hatching basket for optimal air flow and hatching results
SmartBasket™ has been designed specifically to optimise hatchability and uniformity, by delivering a constant air flow over the eggs in the hatcher to improve the transfer of heat from the hatching eggs to the air. With its unique design, the bottom of the basket also limits the risk of leg spreading for the day old chicks. Optimally designed for easy manual and automatic stacking, the bottom design also concentrates eggs into the centre of the basket, like a natural bird nest. The resulting contact between eggs enhances communication between hatching embryos, to effectively synchronise hatching and narrow the hatch window.
How it works
- Unobstructed ventilation in the corners and side walls of the basket ensure uniform airflow in the hatcher, to enhance control of the hatching process for optimum chick viability
- Incorporates Microban® antimicrobial protection, to reduce the risk of cross contamination from food poisoning bacteria by up to 99.9%
- Smooth interior enhances the welfare and protection of the day old chicks, with small ribbons in the basket floor to prevent splay-legs.
- Extra side bars and the specially adapted bottom design prevent any part of a day old chick from protruding through the crate, for extra security during handling
- Suitable for conveyor transfers, automated stacking, high-pressure washing and broad temperature changes, thanks to material stiffness, dimensional stability and high impact resistance
|> Injection moulded from strong, resilient, Polypropylene (PP)
> 790 x 560 x 140 mm
> 2,495 grams
> Resistant to strong disinfectants